In accordance with Article 13 of Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free flow of such data, and the repealing of Directive 95/46/EC (Journal of Laws EU L 119/1 of 4 May 2016), hereinafter called “RODO”, Warsaw University of Technology informs that:
- The Administrator of your personal data is the Warsaw University of Technology, with its seat at Pl. Politechniki 1, 00-661 Warsaw
- The Administrator has appointed the Data Protection Supervisor to supervise the correctness of personal data processing. You can contact him/her at the following e-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org.
- The administrator will process personal data in the following areas: name, surname, company, image – photo
- Your personal data will be processed by the Administrator for purposes related to access control to CEZAMAT premises – the legal basis for the processing of your personal data is art. 6 clause 1 letter f RODO.
- The Warsaw University of Technology does not intend to transfer your personal data outside the European Economic Area.
- You have the right to access your personal data and the right to rectify it, limit the processing, object to data processing, withdraw consent (if granted) at any time without giving a reason and without the impact on the lawfulness of the processing which was made on the basis of your consent before its withdrawal. Due to the fact that the premise for the processing of your personal data is not personal consent, you do not have a right to transfer data.
- Your personal data will not be share to other entities (administrators), except for entities authorized by law.
- Access to your personal data may be allowed to such entities (processors) which the Warsaw University of Technology commissions to perform activities involving the processing of personal data.
- Your data will not be subject to automated decision-making, including profiling.
- Providing personal data is voluntary, however if you do not provide it, you will not be able to access the premises in CEZAMAT by yourself.
- Your personal data will be processed for the period specified in the employment contract, cooperation agreements or other legal relationship and one year after its completion.
- You have the right to lodge a complaint with the supervisory body – the President of the Office for Personal Data Protection, if you decide that the processing of your personal data violates the provisions of the RODO.